Tuesday 19 July 2011

Making, Making and More Making!











...and did I mention making?


My little hands have been busy (you guessed it) making lots and lots of stock. I am aiming to make atleast 5 of each thing before things start to pick up (fingers crossed!).


I have a few things in the pipe line. Firstly, Retro Roost-an online designer fair launch tomorrow and my goods will feature on their site. I'm very excited to see my things up there! Similarly, I have also been accepted onto a website I fell in love with called Lasso The Moon. A few of my products are currently being photographed by their pphotographers, ready to be uploaded onto my page. Again, very impatient to see how it all looks on their amazing site. It's so great to be accepted amoung such wonderful work!


Anyway, here are a few pics of a batch of my teapot oyster card holders in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment