Sunday 20 January 2013

Trousers and Jacket

As promised here are some pix of my trousers I made over the Christmas/New Year break. They're made from green wool crepe and are super warm and comfy! I downloaded the pattern from the Burda website and printed it on my printer at home. It's so nice to have a pair of trousers that fit perfectly and have all the elements that I look for in a pair of trousers. Up until now that was impossible, so I barely wore trousers for this reason. Now I cant get enough of them!


I have also recently made this tartan jacket from the Sew Over It 'Coco Jacket' pattern at work. There were a few mistakes in the pattern, so it's not perfect, but I am pleased with how it turned out. I'm also tempted to make a matching pair of trousers to go with it. I may end up looking like Rupert the Bear, but he is awesome so it's all good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment